Antriebssysteme Faurndau GmbH
The relevant address for repair of electrical machines.
Most diligent repair, as fast as possible – also on site.
As service centre for repairs and maintenance of electrical machines of any kind, we would like to offer you the expertise we gathered over decades. On the basis of sound diagnosis reports and use of cutting edge measuring and test technology, our qualified expert personnel carries out repair and maintenance of electrical machines for you, independent of motor brand, construction size and power rating.
Take advantage of our high-quality repair service, which is carried out with cutting edge operating equipment. Flexibility and short repair times that reduce your machine downtimes are your advantages and our strength. Our versatility and our know-how in the area of motor repair makes us a reliable partner of the industry.
Safety in every regard
We believe that service is also a matter of trust and selection of a repair shop is decisive for you. Therefore you stay on the safe side. We provide:
- Transparent processing of repairs
- Calculable costs
- Detailed damage reports
- No additional work without consultation
All work provided by us is based on the currently valid DIN and VDE regulations. In addition, we are certified according to DIN ISO 9001. Necessary constructive advice is provided by experienced engineers, technicians and master technicians. Generation of construction and calculation documents for conversions and modifications of electrical machines includes mechanical changes, voltage modifications, modifications of roller bearings etc. You will receive a warranty for repair works according to the valid ZVEI (Association of the German Electric and Electronic Industry) regulations.
Your strong and competent full service partner
We can and want to offer more than only repairing damage. Versatility is our strength. Our service offer includes:
- Service Maintaining the target condition
- Inspection Determination of the actual condition
- Repair Re-establishing the target condition
- Backfitting Retrofitting on electro motors
- Retrofitting with thermal monitoring devices, tachogenerators and mechanical conversion work etc.
- Mechanical processing of parts of any geometrical shape: Turning, milling, drilling, grinding
- New manufacturing and regeneration of rotor shafts: (Weld-on work, turning, milling and grinding)
- Rebushing of bearing shields
- Testing with overspeed up to 7000 rpm – static and dynamic fine balancing according to VDI 2056 of rotors, fans, shafts and other rotating machine parts up to 2000kg, recording of all balancing data